Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fingers crossed.

At work today .. felt better this morning.  I feel slightly "urgh," for lack of a better word, but I woke up feeling like I at least got some rest and I knew if I stayed home I wouldn't be healing.

Talked to various people at Dr. F.'s office this morning who called to check in on me and everything is fine on their end.  I'm supposed to stay on the antibiotic for the full 10 days as a precaution, and both nurses I talked to noted that my reaction this weekend happens in slightly less than 50% of people who take the Zolendric (sp?) acid infusion.  Apparently it's usually just the first time, so fingers crossed.

In a better place mentally today although I feel like I'm having to juggle a lot of stuff and I wish I could throw a few of these balls to others, for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment