Monday, October 7, 2013

Another rough one.

Hard weekend (they all seem to be getting that way lately).  Had a lot of fatigue on Friday and Saturday, and then Saturday night my stomach decided to stage a coup on the rest of my body and my sleep schedule.  Woke up at 3 am about to vomit, which I managed to avoid with a Zofran but was up the rest of the night with abdominal pain.  Threw up several times later in the morning anyhow so that was somewhat of a waste.

Hung out in bed most of Sunday trying to get some rest but just couldn't sleep.

Called the Mayo Clinic today to see where we're at with me getting out to Arizona to meet the doctor Dr. M. wanted to do my stem cell transplant, and Dr. M. left last week.  Sad, but knew this was coming.  Sounds like things are progressing, albeit slowly, to get me out to Arizona.  Hope they light a fire under things because I can't just book a flight next-day and pop out there.

Super-stressed this week, hope things improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment